* Courses/credits noted with a single asterisk are applicable to more than one requirement within the program.
1) ECON 201 satisfies the general education social science requirement for all business majors but is a requirement in the pre-business major.
2) MATH 150 satisfies the general education mathematics requirement for all business majors, but the Fellows curriculum requires MATH 240 as part of its core. Completion of MATH 240 can satisfy both requirements for Fellows students.
3) UFWT 201 can satisfy the general education humanities requirement for Fellows students.
4) COSC 107 satisfies the general education natural/computational science requirement.
** Students must achieve language proficiency through the 102 level.