Sep 24, 2017
Undergraduate Program: 128 min credits
Complete the required undergraduate courses:
- Core Curriculum
- General Education Requirements
- Major Courses
- Required Minor or Cognate (if applicable)
- Concentration (if applicable)
- General Electives**
For one of the following majors:
- Foods and Nutrition
- Global Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Development and Family Science
Year 3, Spring
- Request approval from chair/director of undergraduate major program and from M.S.W. director to participate in Fast Track program during Year 4.
Social Work: Foundation Sequence: 30 Credits
Year 4, Spring: 15 Credits
Year 4, Spring (Additional)
- Apply for admission to M.S.W. Program.
- Graduate with undergraduate degree.
Social Work Electives: 6 Credits
Year 4, Summer: 6 Credits
Social Work: Concentration Sequence: 24 Credits
Clinical Social Work Concentration: 9 Credits
Global Community Development Concentration: 9 Credits
Year 5, Spring: 9 Credits
Clinical Social Work Concentration: 6 Credits
Global Community Development Concentration: 6 Credits
Total Required Credits: 60
* All Field Placement courses include a Field Seminar, which meets 1 hour/week.
** General Elective credits vary depending on the major. The 30 credits of foundational social work courses can apply towards and help fulfill the General Electives requirement of the student’s undergraduate degree. However, substitution of M.S.W. courses for required undergraduate courses must be pre-approved by the student’s advisor/department.